Sunday 30 March 2014

March Favourites!

Ugh, cannot believe it's nearly the end of March already! Jeezo! 

Favourite Beauty Product
One word to describe this product? AMAZING! Honestly, this is a product I can safely say does what it says on the tin. A combination of the wand and the formula really lengthen and thicken my lashes. I usually use at least two different types of mascara on my lashes as I feel that it helps achieve optimum results. But with this product, I feel that I don't need to use any other products on my lashes to thicken and lengthen as it does both without clumping. 






Favourite Hair Product
This has probably been a favourite of mine for a couple of years now. I tend to use it whenever I feel my hair is starting to get a brassy tinge to it. It is a deep purple colour and has a thick consistency to it. I always see results after I use it so you need to be really careful you don't leave it on for too long as it will make your hair a pale purple shade, but if you like that go for it! I was rocking the grey/purple look last summer and I loved it!
I get this product online for about £7 depending on what site I use.





Favourite Smell
Guy got me this perfume last year for my birthday and since then I had only worn it on special occasions. But recently I have been wearing it alot more. I am so in love with the smell. Its so fresh but a little spicy and makes the perfect spring time scent.




Favourite Food
Homemade burger, chips and pakora
Guy whipped this up on a Sunday night and it was ah-mazing! I have to admit that the pakora was the best ive ever had. I don't feel as guilty when I eat fatty foods like this which are homemade as I know exactly what's went in to it!         



Favourite Song 
Paramore - Last Hope
I'm not gonna lie, Paramore's new album is general is frickin' awesome, but their song last hope is one of the best. I love Hayley's voice,  she's so talented.


(Image sourced from Google Images)


Favourite Film
Pocahontas 
Eeee! I just downloaded this the other day and I forgot how good it was! You know that way something will remind you of something for your childhood? Well I don't know why or how I thought of Pocahontas, but as soon as the film popped into my head I knew I had to download it! It was great having a sing along too ;) 

(Image sourced from Google Images)


Favourite TV Show
The OC
This is kinda the same idea as what happened with Pocahontas. I just remembered how much I loved the show and knew I needed to start watching it from the beginning again!

(Image sourced from Google Images)


Favourite Quote
The picture below says it all : )

(Image sourced from Google Images)

Favourite human
This was the girl that got me absolutely obsessed with YouTube beauty videos! Thanks to Elle, I am addicted to the whole YouTube beauty guru scene. I love watching her videos on beauty, fashion and decor and she is so sweet! I commented on one of her videos the other week and she actually replied to me! Its nice how she tries hard to communicate with all her subscribers and listens to their video requests. 

(Image sourced from Google Images)

What are your favourites this month? Let me know in the comments below : )

xoxo

(All images unless otherwise stated were taken by me : ) )

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the benefit Mascara!!!! Great post !!
    Please check out my blog and possibly follow me on bloglovin? http://littlebeautybloge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award
    http://readingsomethingneweveryday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete