Monday 17 March 2014

Motivational Monday #2




Good morning folks!


The weather is slightly miserable up in Glasgow, but it's a new week and time to set some new goals to accomplish! I always feel brilliant after achieving my goals for the week! If you don't set yourself weekly goals, then why not give it a go? It makes me feel super productive and makes my weekends that little bit sweeter knowing that I have accomplished what I set out to do!

Here are this week's motivational pics to help get you guys fighting and raring to go for the week ahead...


  






If you guys want to share pictures or quotes that inspire you, let me know!

xoxo


(All images sourced from Google Images)

1 comment:

  1. I really like your bowl ! Please can you tell me where did you find it??
    (I hope my English is correct because I'm a french girl :) )

    ReplyDelete