Monday 26 August 2013

My Fall Must Haves

Happy Monday everybody!

I noticed this morning on my way to work that its getting slightly chiller which made me realise that Autumn is just around the corner. Autumn is my favourite season due to the crisp air, beautiful colours and gorgeous smells.

Here are a few of my Autumn must haves...

Pumpkin Cupcake 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Pumpkin cupcake candle which can be found here
I love Bath & Bodyworks candles, I'm from the UK, so I found it really difficult to obtain them. I usually either purchase mine from eBay or The Bath and Body Shop.

Cream (Cream) Cream Popcorn Knitted Snood | 288365713 | New Look
Cream popcorn knitted snood which can be found here
I find New Look scarves so cozy, and they're great value for money!

Luxury White Hot Chocolate
There nothing better than a mug of hot chocolate and the temperatures start to fall. Fill your favourite mug with Whittard's Luxury White Hot Chocolate and pop in some mini marshmallows.



And when it starts to get really cold, jump into a warm bath and dunk in one of these babies and watch the colours change. The twilight bath bomb has to be my favourite product from Lush.

What are your favourites for Fall? Let me know below as I love to try new products!!

xoxo





 

No comments:

Post a Comment