Friday 23 August 2013

A typical day...

Hi folks! 

I thought it would be a good idea to show you guys a typical day of my meal plan in action! Although some of the things I've had weren't mentioned in the meal plan in a previous post, they will be mentioned in meal plans in upcoming posts. So here goes....

 
For breakfast I had a small bowl of Greek yogurt with blueberries. I love this for breakfast as its quite light but keeps me going through till lunch! 


My 'mid morning snack' was a cup of peppermint tea along with a handful of almonds (not shown). Peppermint tea is a great preventative force against catching bugs like the common cold or even the flu! It contains lots of potassium, calcium and vitamin B. I will usually have a mug of coffee in the morning but some mornings  I prefer a nice herbal tea to help flush out any toxins. 


For lunch I had chicken, spinach & houmous wraps with a side of tomato and cucumber salad. This type of lunch usually keeps me full for the period of time before dinner. 


I don't know about you guys, but I like to work out before bedtime. I have a shower at night before I go to sleep because I am always too tired to have one in the morning. I also feel like it relaxes me before I nod off. Anyways, I cheated a bit with this dinner as I was planning on having quite a vigorous workout later on. I had to burgers (no bun) along with a large salad, a hard boiled egg & curly fries - woops! But it was soooo good! 

I usually try to have pieces of fruit or a yoghurt during the afternoon, but I was extremely busy at work that day! 

I like these kind of posts as I am such a foodie and love taking pics of my food (exciting life) ha ha! My instagram is full of pictures similar to these, follow me & ill follow back ;) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment