Monday 26 August 2013

50 Questions Tag!

Where were you 3 hours ago? Getting ready for work!

Who are you in love with? Guy <3


Have you ever eaten a crayon? Probably when I was younger, I definitely remember swallowing pound coins at one point! :/

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My highlighter

When is the last time you went to the mall? My birthday (2 weeks ago!)


Are you wearing socks right now? Yes, wee pop socks as I’m wearing heels
J

Does your family have a car worth over £2,000? Yes.


When was the last time you drove out of town? A week ago to see my family back home.


Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No
L

Are you hot? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


What was the last thing you had to drink? A latte.


What are you wearing right now? Black heels, black trousers, a white vest with a sheer white blouse & my hair in curls.


Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Car wash!


Last food that you ate? Cheerios.


Where were you last week at this time? At work!


Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No, I am poor until payday
L

When is the last time you ran? The other night playing hide and seek with my kitten.


What's the last sporting event you watched? Probably football.


What is your favourite animal? I have lots! Horses, dolphins, cats, dogs, tortoises and clownfish
J

Your dream vacation? Hawaii or Canada.

Last person's house you were in? Guy’s mum and dad’s.

Worst injury you've ever had? I’ve actually never broke a bone. So probably a staved finger/toe or skinned knee.


Have you been in love? YES!


Do you miss anyone right now? My family.


Last play you saw? The Moulin Rouge.


What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Ha ha, probably my AMAZING sense of humour!


What are your plans for tonight? Dinner, then work out seeing as True Blood has finished for the season :’( At least I've still got Pretty Little Liars!! :D


Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? I have no idea! Not had MySpace in forever!


Next trip you are going to take? LONDON BABY!!! Got a training event down there for me job.


Ever go to camp? I went to a Summer camp when I was younger, but I go camping with Guy and my friends quite a lot.


Were you an honour roll student in school? Ha ha, farrr from it!


What do you want to know about the future? How many kids I’ll have
J

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Yes, Alien by Thierry Mugler.


Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I rarely go for ‘check-ups’ which is really bad, but I think I am due a new packet of my pill.


Where is your best friend? One is on holiday, one is at college and one is at work.


How is your best friend? They are all very well, thank you
J

Do you have a tan? Barely.


What are you listening to right now? People in the office talking on the phone.


Do you collect anything? Make-up!


Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Probably my mum!


Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? A couple of months ago for a routine check.


Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes, who hasn’t!


What does your last text message say? “Thank you babycakessss xxxxxxxxx” – from a friend after I sent her a good luck text.

Do you like hot sauce? Yeah, I love anything spicy!

Last time you took a shower? A couple of weeks ago…..KIDDING! Last night.


Do you need to do laundry? Unfortunately yes
L

What is your heritage? Scottish & Proud!


Are you someone's best friend? I should bloomin’ well hope so!


Are you rich? I am very humble with my salary
J

What were you doing at 12AM last night? Dreaming in the land of nod.

1 comment: