Sunday 25 August 2013

My Love for Makeup...

This sounds a bit weird, but I can honestly say that make-up is like a hobby for me. Ever since I was allowed to start wearing make-up, I have loved to experiment with different colours and looks. 

However, I have made some huge make-up no-nos in the past, but I think that you need to make these mistakes in order to teach yourself well. 


MAC has always been a favourite of mine, but I love Clinique and other upper-end brands. Don't get me wrong though, I love your everyday makeup brands too! I only use Rimmel or Maybeline foundation because I feel that they are the best for my skin and they don't break the bank.


I've learned that blending is key...and you can never go wrong with a classic cat-eye...


But it's also fun to experiment with more vibrant colours. The blending in the photo below isn't that great but hey, that's all a part of the learning experience!


Whats your favourite make-up look? Natural or Glam? There's so many different looks you can achieve if you have the confidence to experiment. 

So, go for it girls!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment